Getting Started (Game Account)
Make sure you keep the following information in a safe place:
- your Raincrow ID (this is your account name for all Raincrow games, not your character name),
- the registered valid email address,
- case-sensitive password and
- Character name (see below)
These pieces of information will be required for getting into the game on any of your devices and if you need account services/support, please have these available.
Character Name Creation Guidelines
- No inappropriate Character names/nicknames
- No sexually explicit Character names/nicknames
- No offensive Character names/nicknames
Offensive Character names will be deleted with full loss of account.
- No Character names/nicknames with unusual or unreadable Unicode
Character name cannot contain special characters.
Covens In-game Rules
- No exploiting loopholes in the rules (please report them)
- Make use of the appropriate chat rooms and shouts
- No harassment - Including sexual harassment or encouraging of harassment
- No exploits, glitches, hacks, etc.
- No publishing of personal information (including real names, addresses, emails, passwords, bank account, credit card information, etc.)
- No personal attacks
- No abuse of the go to location just to "gank" or "PK" unexpected players.
- : to attack "easy"/low level players
- : player kill
- No sexism, racism or hate speech
- No offensive language
- No cursing directed at another member
- No religious, political, and sexual discussions
- No flaming/trolling
- No spamming/excessive messaging
- No advertisement without permission
- No links
- Rules apply to private messages directed to other members of the Covens Discord server & Covens Game Tips and Tricks Discord server.
- Developers reserve the right to change Character names/nicknames
- Developers reserve the right to use their own discretion regardless of any rule
To report a violation of the rules, please send an email to email@example.com.
- attaching screenshots of violation is greatly appreciated.
If you have any questions or concerns about the rules, please post a message in the #support channel in our Discord.